Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HOME STRETCHHHHHHHHH

one more week to go until ISAC. I'm pumped up! But today's practice was okay, had some school work issues, and  then came to school late, and i felt so guilty of myself, so practice wasnt good to begin with But Im ready. My body feels GREAT, no pain, flat feet pain is good, shoulder's good, legs are good, hip's feeling good, and i dont know, somehow my hair made me feel lighter, hahaha. Im starting to get my hit right, especially contact with the ball. I found out a trick for myself, which is to be light, relaxed and QUICK. Speed = power. I learned that not just killing the ball can give you a strong hit, swinging your arm quick can do the same, it saves energy AND it doesnt strain your shoulder. Just like what mr.t said, its all in the mind now. Im ready, i just need to polish everything and be at 100% when game day comes. This week I wanna focus on my receiving, our receives were terrible today, 1st ball is the most important. LETS GOO RAZORRRBACKKKKKKKKKKKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment