Sunday, October 3, 2010

Last game of the season till ISAC

Last thursday, we had our final game in our school and before isac, this game was terrible, especially for me. The team we played against was pretty easy, nothing special about them, they just receive, set , the get the ball over, nothing more. Our floor coverage was okay, but we need to stop making silly errors. I was feeling down after making a really really inappropriate bad receive. From then on, i wasn't playing my game, it bothered me all throughout the game. This same thing happens to the team sometimes, we need to start working as a team, and not let some errors put us down. From this, i learned that i need to cope with my emotions. Overall, im disappointed at myself for disappointing coach, and letting my emotions taking over me. 2 more practices left, my goal is to polish my clip, i need to keep in my mind about the clip, normally i don't and my palm ends up closed making the hit a flat ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment