Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FORM #1: CAS Activity Proposal


This form must be submitted to and approved by the CAS Coordinator BEFORE you begin your work.

William Ou


Boys' Varsity Volleyball

The boy's varsity volleyball team is a volleyball team consists of 15 chosen upper school boys. My role is to play as an open hitter in the team. Volleyball is a team sport, so it's definitely collaborative. I have to collaborate with my teamates(Adam, Jack, David, Andy, Armand, Chris, Allen, Dong Yeon, Henry, John An, John Kwak, Cryon, Stin,Kevin) and as well as my coach Mr.Tolentino. We all will learn and develop as a team.




My goals this year in the team is to make the ISAC team and through out the process i want to develop more discipline, perseverance, sportsmanship, as well as becoming a better volleyball player(become a player that my team mates can depend on). To achieve these goals I need to stay committed, not give up and correct my

The players and coaches who take part in the activity definitely, because sports are always about developing. Everyone will have to learn and deal with frustration and improve in the game of volleyball. Maybe even the whole school, because it builds school spirit cheering for our own teams.

Every school day from 4-5:30 at the gym. Ends after the tournament on October 10.

Mr. Tolentino

Brent Subic


Student Agreement

I will commit to the activity at the above-stated time/s and given duration to the best of my ability. I understand that it is my responsibility to see this activity to its completion, and once approved, can only be cancelled through negotiation with the supervisor and the CAS Coordinator. (Click the SUBMIT button to signify your agreement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment