Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saturday Soccer Club

The Lower School soccer club has started since 3 weeks ago.. Watching these kids play reminded me of myself back in the days. I could totally relate what's going on with them, and see things about kids i never noticed when i was their age. One thing I've learned is that teaching takes a lot of patience, especially teaching kids. When playing sports with kids, keep in mind ONE THING, BE FAIR! I remembered as a kid, being fair was such a big thing to me, so it made sense to me seeing those kids taking the games so serious, even if they were just sitting around doing nothing, THEY WANT TO WIN! Mr.Wyncoll said something that i thought made a lot of sense, ENCOURAGE THEM at all times! Kids really appreciate encouragement, they want to know when they're doing good, and from knowing pushes them to keep doing what they're doing. The worst thing you can do is lose a kids confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment