Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CAS Activity Proposal

This form must be submitted to and approved by the CAS Coordinator BEFORE you begin your work.

Full Name *
William Ou

Grade *
11
12

Activity Name *
Give your activity a title
Boys' Varsity Basketball

Activity Description *
Describe the activity you wish to undertake. Identify your role and responsibilities. If your activity is collaborative in nature, list down your collaborators.
Boy's Varsity Basketball team is a basketball team in our school consisted of high school students. There is 15 of us on the team. We're there because we want to play basketball and we want to improve on our skills. My role is to play as either 2 or 3, a shooting guard or a small forward. In this activity I must collaborate with my coaches Dr.G and Coach Crudo, and my teamates, the 14 others on the team.

Activity Status *
Is this a new activity or an ongoing (started last school year) project?
New
Ongoing

Activity Core Value *
Which core value does your activity address? (Select all that apply.)
Creativity
Action
Service

Goals *
What is/are your personal goal/s for this activity? What do you hope to achieve?
Since we have a physically small team this year, our main focus will be on defense, speed, passing and most importantly to play as a team. My personal goal is to make my free throws, master my left hand dribbling, boxing out for getting rebounds and learn to play the physical game of basketball.

Impact *
Who will benefit from this activity? How?
All of my teammates and my coaches because because we are a team, we learn and develop together. We work together every practice therefore we all benefit together and learn from each other, including coaches.

Timeline *
Where, how often, and for how long will the activity take place? (specific dates if possible)
Our practices will take place in the gym from 3:30-5:30 every school day, Monday to Friday. Season ends Mid-March after the ISAC tournament.

Name of Supervisor *
Coach Crudo

Supervisor's Organization *
Brent

Supervisor's Information (if not from Brent Int'l. School Subic)
Contact Address, Email, Contact Number(s)


Student Agreement

I will commit to the activity at the above-stated time/s and given duration to the best of my ability. I understand that it is my responsibility to see this activity to its completion, and once approved, can only be cancelled through negotiation with the supervisor and the CAS Coordinator. (Click the SUBMIT button to signify your agreement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment