Sunday, February 27, 2011

Boys Varsity Basketball

Our basketball team is finally coming to the last stride. Our Baguio 10 Team has already been chosen, baguio this weekend and then isac 2 weeks after that! The season just keeps getting more and more exciting! Since the start, we've had 2 games, the first game we lost really badly and the second time we lost by around 10 which was much better, but for both games, i think we couldve done better. Our main problem is our turnover rate, in which we lost many points from. Our team needs to make better and sure passes, we lost position many times from bad passes. Our defense needs better communication and not defend smart, challenge shots. For both offense and defense, i think we need better court vision. About my personal progress, my jump shots have improved greatly, i just need to shoot more in games. I need to improve in my ball handling skills and have higher confidence bringing down the ball. My defense is decent, but I'd like to be more intimidating to the other team, and cause them turnovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment